Sunday, May 27, 2007

Key

a car unkept is a car kept in garage -skoaldipper
A beautiful axiom! Let me use it in other ways like 'a piano unkept is a piano in storehouse'
the grand paradox in life is recognizing that those talents are locked away by the same body which unleashes them
Unlike you, I don't have such paradox in me. I do what I want to do. If you feel you hold a paradox in you, I recommend you try to throw it away. I think you are caught in some reason, custom, habit, society, convention, mores. These exist to flourish our talent fully, not to enclose us in a fixed idea.
I think you noticed you need to do something to find the key. But I think you need to unlock many restraints that so limit your possibility to the growth.
I was able to throw away many obstacles before me when I was sixteen. I throw away expectation from adults, demand from society. I think you can't open your future if you keep on doing the same routine habitually everyday and night. What you need is break out.
I think we all have a Shakespeare, Mozart, Einstein, or Mercedo within.
I like it.
--Ancient Greek Philosophers -18c Enlightenment Thinkers -Slashdotters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home