Saturday, January 17, 2009

Re:"Life is long" (Score:1)
by Mer_panacea (1381133) on 2009.01.17 21:53 (#26496097) Homepage Journal
Still three years to come till age half century.
20 years old.. that was a turning point in my life. The first twenty years is as good as the years for the rest of my life after 20 years old. I had felt as if I did almost everything in my minor days what I would do after twenty years old.
That does not mean I had sex, drunk, and smoked. Or rather I had never done these as adults usually do. On the contrary I hadn't done almost anything that ordinary youngsters usually do. I didn't watch TV from age 12 till 25, etc. The reason I felt I lived almost all my life in my minors is due to my psychological factors. There's scarce meaning in the length of life. What we did matters a lot more.
--Ancient Greek Philosophers -18c Enlightenment Thinkers -Slashdotters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home