Thursday, June 11, 2009

Price of pride

When I married her, I thought she was a star of hope in my life. I persuade her to marry me proposing many fabulous words to her.
It is no wonder if she thought she would be my perpetual or life long partner. She agreed to marry me. One million dollars seem to be considerable money. Yes, but I'm not a salaried man. I'm a writer. This money is a compensation for the weight of responsibility I owe to her. I bought her life. I couldn't pay her compensating my life. Instead one million dollars. Rather I'm glad to her submitting this amount of money. This is a price of my responsibility. Not cheap, but not expensive at all.
Three people, one is judge and the other two will be chosen among private citizen, will see her and me each. They will decide whether her claim or my sue are appropriate corresponding to worldly standard.
This money is a price of my pride, I'd rather appreciate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home