Friday, March 27, 2009

In and out

mercedo wrote today at 6:43 AM
I often feel 'in' and 'out' are a relative matter. For me Japan is a big asylum for those who need protection from outside the world. So I am 'outside the asylum'. As a matter of fact it's true that Japan forms a language island.As the inlets of Langerhans it produces insulin, which is probably bitter. Many people believe they live inside the asylum. A kind of feeling they live outside the asylum is strange, used to be often called 'estrangement'. I live inside the asylum to keep myself sane. Internet community is for me an asylum. 'Outside the asylum' is something that expresses some impossibility from its own. I guess autistic people might not equip this natural ventilation in their mind.I didn't know as to the novel. I found lots of entry other than his in search engine, so I thought the title is from someone else.

1 Comments:

Blogger halonahquaglia said...

titanium joes Archives - TITIA ANTONIA ART
I bought the last one, for about $15. titanium bohr model The titanium mesh price has yet titanium hair clipper to be determined. The only way to gold titanium alloy get it is for you to titanium metal download it and use it

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home