Friday, February 13, 2009

Stimulate economy (Score:1)
by Mer_panacea (1381133) on 2009.02.14 1:16 (#26844879) Homepage Journal
These two suggestions are a good idea. One helps middle class households and the other helps create government owned companies. Many companies were first created by government, then later they were sold to private sectors in marvellously low prices. In recession things will be reverse. I suggest 700 billion dollars be used for every household. This is going to be much more direct way to stimulate economy, which is in a word to make the flow of money in society. Recession or depression means money stays in some place..
>the depression doesn't feel half as bad if you have a job.
I myself want to work at least 40 hours in a week. Unless doing so, I would feel as if I were under a potential umemployment.
--Ancient Greek Philosophers -18c Enlightenment Thinkers -Slashdotters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home